bf pic

anti

Unless YOU, individually, wake up and raise your voice and strength against the all pervading evil,

no one, LITERALLY, is going to do it for you,

and precisely

because your very consciousness and awareness

remain on the level of some blind believer in the "bright future of mankind"


Sunday, March 19, 2017

About the veracity of Benjamin's request on March 17, 2017.

Print all
In new window
About the veracity of Benjamin's request on March 17, 2017.

Dear Readers,

A colleague have raised a remark about the veracity of this news.
The fact this is the webpage I have searched to confirm it but I did not this note from Kauilapele  that is very important and confirms that actually all the information came from Benjamin Fulford and it is not a fake news and/or his emails to me are not from some hijacked email account, they came actually from him.

Kauilapele wrotes:

"
Posted on 2017/03/17by Kauilapele

This came out last night, and I was not completely surprised, I suppose, as many in the Light/Illuminator community appear to be undergoing some types of “interference”, whether it’s with physical bodies, energetic, or, as in this case, financial.

I just spoke with Benjamin (by telephone) and he confirmed that this was indeed him, and that he had indeed sent this to RMN for publication. He had a couple of ideas about how to help him and his situation, and he is sending me more information about that. I will pass it along to everyone once I receive it.
...


So I am doing what should be done.

Respectfully,


luisa

PUTIN




AVAILABLE IN FRENCH, ROMANIAN, PORTUGUESE




2017 FSB Meeting - EN from Roberto Petitpas on Vimeo.



putin

BF



“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth

Peace, Good Will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace.



BJ 2 FEV




UPDATES ON THURSDAY MORNINGS

AT 08:00 H GMT